Trying to find a home in Decatur can get a bit confusing for many home buyers.
We thought it might help your home search if we highlighted each of the charming neighborhoods in the City of Decatur, as well as the North Decatur neighborhoods near Emory University.
Click on the different neighborhoods below to learn more about each unique community and view homes for sale, property values, school districts and more.
Want to live near Emory and Decatur without the higher prices and property taxes? The North Decatur neighborhood (zip code 30033) is right next door and offers a prime intown location that's very close to the Downtown Decatur Square, as well as Emory, Druid Hills, and Virginia Highland. Most of this area is in Unincorporated DeKalb County, so the property taxes are much lower. There are also a few more affordable neighborhoods for those home buyers who are trying to stay under $350K.
SEARCH FOR HOMES BY COMMUNITY
- Glenwood Estates (City of Decatur)
- Great Lakes (City of Decatur)
- Forrest Hills (City of Decatur)
- Leafmore Hills (North Decatur)
- Lindmoor Woods (North Decatur)
- Medlock Park (North Decatur)
- Oakhurst real estate (City of Decatur)
- Oak Grove (North Decatur)
- Sagamore Hills (North Decatur)
- Springdale Heights (City of Decatur)
- University Heights (North Decatur)
- Winnona Park homes (City of Decatur)
- View more Atlanta neighborhoods near Emory University
If you have questions about anything related to life and real estate in the City of Decatur, the Urban Nest team is here to help. Many people ask us about school districts, zoning, current real estate market trends, commute times and of course, homes for sale. Every now and then our real estate agents get a question we can’t answer but we’ll bend over backward to get the answer for you!
Call anytime at 404-205-8800 or email us below...